About Paul Mampilly
Paul Mampilly was born in India and moved to the United States when he was 18 to pursue his college studies. He has lived in the country for over 20 years where he has held senior positions in the numerous organizations that he has worked. Some of the areas that the businessman has since held include being a senior portfolio manager, a senior research analyst, and a money manager. What’s more, as an expert in the financial markets, Mampilly came up with ten business predictions on which investors can rely on.
About the Ten 2019 Business Predictions by Paul
1. Accessibility of Big Data: Paul Mampilly says that the availability of big data will be made more accessible to smaller companies in 2019 as opposed to the past decade due to the cheaper technology.
2. A decrease of Home Appreciation: The housing market has for the longest time been a very lucrative business where the rates were appreciating between 5 to 7%. However, the figures are set to change in 2019 to around 1.5%, which will mean less spending.
3. Businesses to focus on Modern Consumers: 2019
will see companies adapting to new ways of businesses to retain their customers
through forming customer relationships.
4. Embracing the other Sources of Data: Mampilly
predicts how the new sources of data apps will affect how business is conducted
in all industries such as using maps to find locations among others.
5. Major Data: The social media platform will especially be helpful in getting most of the data that companies need to tailor more customer-focused products and services for their target customers.
6. Favorable Political Conditions to Conduct
Business: With President Donald Trump’s administration in place, 2019 will see
favorable conditions for business primarily due to the ongoing deregulation.
7. Internet of Things will move businesses to
even Greater Heights: As predicted by Paul Mampilly, 2019 will have new
technologies endorse business to growth through edge-computing.
8. Investment through Long-Termism: The term long-termism refers to a philosophy that will be used by investors in 2019 to speculate what the future holds regarding their investments.
9. Virtual Reality will be used more: As the
Virtual Reality (VR) continues to be developed in terms of advanced technology,
more and more investors will take it up in 2019.
10. User Review will be more essential to Businesses: 2019 will see organizations take their company’s reputation more seriously as online users can either build or destroy a brand.
Click here to learn more